QueerAsFolk Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gossips, interviews, news

2 posters

Go down

gossips, interviews, news Empty gossips, interviews, news

Post by Ally Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Michelle Clunie Queer As Folk

Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Virgo Posts : 1179

Back to top Go down

gossips, interviews, news Empty Re: gossips, interviews, news

Post by abtammy Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:32 pm

I was watching a recent episode of Lie To me yesterday and saw her! She hasn't aged a bit.
abtammy
abtammy

Aquarius Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:36 pm

really? I am curious to see her now smile I think I am gonna start watching that show. I heard before it's good
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Power Up Interviews: Michelle Clunie
By BetteAndTinaForever

Before I was able to talk to Michelle Clunie, she was interviewed by someone else and she was talking about her role in a new movie. She just saw the final cut a week before Power Up, and she was really proud of her part. The story is beautiful and the role was different from anything she’s done. I’m not sure what movie she was talking about because there are two new movies with Michelle mentioned on imdb.com: Solar Flare and Leaving Barstow.

I didn’t have a chance to talk a lot to Michelle because she was one of the presenters and had to go earlier to practice her presentation, but I was able to ask her a few questions.

Well, Queer as Folk was the first show before The L Word, and I was also following the only lesbian couple on that show, so let’s say that Queer is Folk isn’t over, where do you think Mel and Lindsay’s story would go? Of course, they ended up together, moving to Canada…

Yes, they ended up moving together, but I have a feeling they would be moving back to the States. I was even thinking of moving to Canada at one time because of certain, you know, government issues that we have, but at the end of the day, I think, if you are an American you have to stay here and fight the good fight because only by doing that can you bring change. Sometimes you’re tempted to run away, but you really can’t do it. You’ve got to stay here and keep fighting and hope that Hillary will be elected to office (laughing).

Well, you know how the stories on a show are always evolving. It’s not like they have written all five seasons from the beginning. So, did you expect Lindsay and Mel to stay together?
I kind of did, actually, because I feel like they are the quintessential mythological lovers. Nothing’s ever perfect, but they are truly meant for each other and I think that love will conquer all and I think they are soulmates. And that doesn’t mean that things are perfect, it’s just seems like a beautiful story. I’m getting chills once again. I’ve been getting chills all night. It is a beautiful story to see things so up and down and come back around, but still they come back to each other and keep growing and it’s beautiful. There were times when I thought, ‘Oh, it’s a dead end, they are going to break up’, but I always knew that they were going to be together, and I always knew that the writers were going to keep them together.

Did you have an opportunity to tell the writers what you preferred or what do you wanted to happen?
No. I mean, from the beginning they had very specific ideas how they were going to do things.

Do you watch The L Word?
I’ve seen some of it, and I love it. I love it. I think it’s brilliant.

Do you have a favorite character or a couple?
I like the character of Shane. I just think that she’s wonderful, and I love that she’s slightly masculine and has her own things going on, and she’s very specific and I think that the actress, Katherine Moennig, does an amazing job. I think she’s wonderful.

Let’s say they invite you to be on The L Word. What character would you like to be involved with?
I kind of have a crush on Katherine Moennig, I have to say. I think she’s freaking hot.

So, you would like to be one of Shane’s girls.
I’ll be one of Shane’s bimbos any day (laughing).

source: http://www.l-word.com/news/clunie_gill_powerup_interviews.php
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down