QueerAsFolk Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want a reunion movie... or more a new season.. so a season 6?

2 posters

Go down

Do you want a reunion movie... or more a new season.. so a season 6? Empty Do you want a reunion movie... or more a new season.. so a season 6?

Post by Yvonne Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Do you want a reunion?

Do you want a reunion movie? or more a new season? Do you want it to be skipped in time... or directly after the end of season 5.
Do you want the boys to be together? or what.....
Tell us your point of view.

this is mine
Like a Star @ heaven I really like a new six season... like 5 episodes or more...
Like a Star @ heaven Directly after the end of 5.13 ( or a skip in time for 3 months) I want to see what happend with J in New York.. want to see how Brian is responding at it... I really think and want to see the boys coming back together and how they are going to do that..so more like they did when Justin was in Hollywood. .but then for a longer period.
Like a Star @ heaven want to see how Mel and Linds find their way in Canada.. are they going to miss Pittsburg or are they staying in Canada.. i want them back home in Pittsburg.
Like a Star @ heaven wanna see if Emmet and Drew are coming back together.. i would love that.. i so loved them as a couple.
Like a Star @ heaven wanna see how everybody is doing ..
but finally i want a marriage.... i so love to see a marriage between Justin and Brian. thats the best end for me love

Cant wait to read your point of views...... grin
Yvonne
Yvonne
Admin
Admin

Leo Posts : 822

http://www.cherishdelight.typepad.com

Back to top Go down

Do you want a reunion movie... or more a new season.. so a season 6? Empty Re: Do you want a reunion movie... or more a new season.. so a season 6?

Post by MissBabylon Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:25 pm

I'd love to have a season 6.. but not directly after, cause the guys are all older than where they left it in 513.
So I'd like to see them, I don't know, 2years later.. where everyone is in they're lives now and with maybe flashbacks over major events like Brian and Justins wedding. smile

So we can still see the important moments, but we also get to see how they live right now.. you know? (gosh I sound like Gale) Do you want a reunion movie... or more a new season.. so a season 6? 47014
MissBabylon
MissBabylon

Aries Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Do you want a reunion movie... or more a new season.. so a season 6? Empty Re: Do you want a reunion movie... or more a new season.. so a season 6?

Post by Yvonne Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Yes i agree.. with the age.. its indeed better to skip in time.. and i like the flashbacks ideas..

and i dont care if we see the marriage in flashback . just as long as we see him grin
Yvonne
Yvonne
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBabylon Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm

I actualy would love to see those flashbacks.. cause that means that they DID get married and not just said they were and then waited a couple of years..you know.

Oh gosh I getting excited about this when I know they're probably never going to do this.. sad Argh well, there's always hope! Very Happy
MissBabylon
MissBabylon

Aries Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:28 pm

MissBabylon wrote:I actualy would love to see those flashbacks.. cause that means that they DID get married and not just said they were and then waited a couple of years..you know.

Oh gosh I getting excited about this when I know they're probably never going to do this.. sad Argh well, there's always hope! Very Happy

yes exactly my point of view..
and me too.. but i know. so wishfull thinking...so keep our fingers crossed kiss
Yvonne
Yvonne
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down