QueerAsFolk Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News

4 posters

Go down

News     Empty News

Post by Ally Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Low Fidelity Feature Film

News     LowFidelity2

"I recently worked as the 2nd Assistant Director on the feature film "Low FIdelity". We shot the film on two RED cameras in the Hollywood Hills. We had a great cast of SAG members. The shoot lasted 6 days a week for 3 weeks.
The shoot went pretty well. We had an amazing view of Hollywood and the Los Angeles skyline from the location we were shooting at a majority of the shoot. During the shoot, the location we shot at had a large swimming pool which we used in a lot of our scenes. One day, we spent most of the day shooting in the pool with the RED camera on a 4' slider skimming across the surface of the water. The resulting shots looked great and I look forward to seeing the edited footage.CREW:
We had a very large crew on this production, so I cannot mention them all. However, as I usually do with my news updates, I will feature those who stood out to me, excelled at their job, and did it all with a friendly and warm attitude towards those around them.Our Director for the film was Devon Gummersall. I had never worked with Devon before and it was a pleasure to work with him. He is very specific in what he wants to see on the screen and has a very clear vision in his mind, which are great qualities.Our Director of Photography for the film was James Simeone. I was constantly impressed by him. I have never worked with a DP as experienced as he who is so down to earth and humble. I would constantly see him grabbing lights, laying dolly track, and standing at the back of the line for lunch. If you tried to place him at the front of the line, he would refuse. He is a great person to have on set and really makes the whole team feel like a family.The entire camera crew on this production was awesome. They were all extremely efficient and good at their job. They were always ready before we needed them, and they were extremely kind and cheerful. One of the Camera Assistants who stood out to me was Jamie MacPherson. She is very very ambitious, learns fast, and works hard. Above that, she always has a huge smile on her face and makes those on set feel welcome and happy. Oddly enough, she showed up a few days later on the Doritos commercials I was Assistant Directing.I managed to get my friend Lauren Byrnes on the project as a Production Assistant. She is primarily a fantastic actress, but I have been convincing her lately to work on the crew side of the camera as much as possible so that she can experience all aspects of the industry. She did an awesome job, and soon became our Craft Services person. The snacks and meals she made were ridiculously good and she soon found herself trapped in the position as the crew became dependent on her wonderful catering.As far as Production Assistants go, we had an abundance of great PA's on the shoot. Of them, the two that stood out to me the most was Key Set PA Fred Altman, and PA Marion Mauran. They both were very hard working and good at their jobs.

All in all the shoot went pretty smoothly. "

credit: http://www.wadecordts.com/latest-news/low-fidelity
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Virgo Posts : 1179

Back to top Go down

News     Empty Re: News

Post by Ally Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:18 pm

Gale Harold in "Passenger side"

Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:50 pm

This is going to be a great page to visit - very often - will keep me upto date with what is happening with my favourite actor.
Edward
Edward

Virgo Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:53 pm

yep, and we have so many things to add to this topic smile I will do that pretty soon Very Happy
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:01 am

"@Chico6 on twitter has posted to say that she has something new from Gale for us, but we need to show interest and let her know how much we'd love to see it first! People need to follow @Chico6 and tweet her to let her know how much we want to see Gale! smile

Gale is in Vancouver right now!
Thank you Calie and Chicca! "

Source: gale-harold.it ----- Posted by Trish
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abtammy Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:48 pm

^^ She posted it:

@Chico6: "Sorry for the delay, Team Gale. Here is the new pic I promised you! Thanks for the fun! #HellcatsonTheCW http://yfrog.com/h2u63tj"
abtammy
abtammy

Aquarius Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Thanks Tammy! He's GORGEOUS! Fuck, he's soooo HOT News     639562
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abtammy Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:14 pm

i know, riiight?!? Can't believe he's 41 already! I love you
abtammy
abtammy

Aquarius Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:19 pm

me either! Very Happy He's PERFECT!!! Cool
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 am

From Scott Lowell : "Exciting News for QAF fans! There will be a mini reunion on "The Sheena Metal Show" on LATalk Radio this Tuesday 1/11/11 @ 6 PM PST!! To call in with questions or comments the number is: 818-602-4929 or email questions or comments to: sheena@sheenametalexperience.com. Listen live online or download later at the link listed below."

Wow, I wonder if they will be all this time. I really hope so. Cannot wait to find out some more. cheers
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Ally wrote:From Scott Lowell : "Exciting News for QAF fans! There will be a mini reunion on "The Sheena Metal Show" on LATalk Radio this Tuesday 1/11/11 @ 6 PM PST!! To call in with questions or comments the number is: 818-602-4929 or email questions or comments to: sheena@sheenametalexperience.com. Listen live online or download later at the link listed below."

Wow, I wonder if they will be all this time. I really hope so. Cannot wait to find out some more. cheers

wow such a great news.. cant wait either... and i really hope they are all there..... fingers crossed... grin
Yvonne
Yvonne
Admin
Admin

Leo Posts : 822

http://www.cherishdelight.typepad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:32 am

Happy Birthday, Gale I love you
We love you and wish you all the best love

Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:50 am

News     0006gwya
News     07050907076472901

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GALE HAROLD!

I wish you all the best, good luck with your career and I hope I'll see you soon on screen. sunny
You're beautiful, but you already know that Very Happy
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down