QueerAsFolk Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite scene and why?

5 posters

Go down

What's your favorite scene and why?  Empty What's your favorite scene and why?

Post by Ally Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:23 am

My favorite scene of the show is the kiss from 219:

Why? Because:

Arrow it's the first scene I've seen with the boys and instantly made me want to watch the whole show
Arrow there is love, lust, anger, want, pain, disappointment, passion, confusion.... all that in one kiss. Without even saying a word, they show us how good actors they are
Arrow but in the same time, the passion and the intensity of this kiss really makes you wonder if they are just acting.
Arrow well, that's an incredibly HOT kiss, don't you think?
Arrow arguing on this particular scene, we came up with the idea of creating a QAF forum

What's yours?
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Virgo Posts : 1179

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite scene and why?  Empty Re: What's your favorite scene and why?

Post by Yvonne Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:34 am

Hi I could said all the above... and indeed its my favo scene... and the reason we started this forum...
so i choose my other favo scene....

Like the first time?

why? Because

Arrow so hot.. so incredible vulnerable.... so full of love... So tender
Arrow this scene always makes me cry but i love it....
Arrow music by Sigur Ros - Svefn-g-englar, love this song.. the song made this scene so more vulnerable... its like the pain is in the song.....
Arrow its also one of the scenes that so shows Brian love for Justin at his best...

What's yours?
Yvonne
Yvonne
Admin
Admin

Leo Posts : 822

http://www.cherishdelight.typepad.com

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite scene and why?  Empty Re: What's your favorite scene and why?

Post by abtammy Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:54 pm

I'll try my best to hold in my "gooey romanticism" and istead of saying the Prom dance (which I watched about zillion times), say the one that starts at 6:50 ("Eat some fucking soup!")

why? Because
Arrow Brian shows vulnerability although he tries to mask it with his "toughness"
Arrow Justin shows a lot of strength and courage by standing up to Brian
Arrow Both show how much they care for each other (each in their own way)
abtammy
abtammy

Aquarius Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:59 pm

Tammy, I love the way you think and I agree with you. It's one of the few scenes where Brian let the walls down.
He wants so bad to fight the feelings he has for Justin, and finally accepting Justin by his side shows how much he cares.
Great scene! What's your favorite scene and why?  670616
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:01 pm

oh i love that scene.. and indeed for all reason you said.. thx for sharing...
and the prom... can give you a hand in that one.. watch it also a zillion times.. more scenes .. i could put here so much favo scenes of mine.. grin
Yvonne
Yvonne
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBabylon Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:38 pm

I have like a million favorite scenes.. and not all BJ related Very Happy
But there's this one scene I've watched more than all the others.. even have it on my mp3 player!

Why?
Arrow You can clearly see Brian realy cares for Justin, that even at that stage of their 'relation' (I could just see Brian's face while I say this) he was trying to do the right thing..helping Justin with his future instead of just letting him do whatever, and not giving a damn.. (am I allowed to say that?)
Arrow Brian actualy REMEMBERS what he said that first night they met! He was stoned and drunk, and yet.. he managed to remember Justin.. not only him, but even what he said!
Arrow The fact that he says ''lucky for you, otherwise I'd be waisting my time..'' Brian actualy said that Justin isn't just someone waisting his time..that he realy 'enjoys' being around him..
Arrow ''THERE'S NO TURNING BACK'', that scene is just soo full of love, if you look at Brian's face.. he says it so tender and sweet.. like you would when you love someone.
Arrow Then there's the dancing, it's soo amazingly captured.. they're smiling and holding eachother close.. Brian is touching Justin's face multiple times, it's just pure love between them! The kiss at the end is just.. inlove

MissBabylon
MissBabylon

Aries Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:50 pm

ahhhh, another great scene smile

I agree with you, Brian helping Justin to make the right decision shows he cares. And that kiss is just yummy Very Happy

BTW, I think the bartender is soooooooooooo HOT "Not without an ID" mmmmm, gotta love him Razz

yep, honey, you are allowed to say damn Laughing
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:10 pm

oh i so love that scene.. and indeed have seen it a zillion times..
and i agree so in everything you said. i feel the same with that scene.. love
its honest.. its hot... its great music.. its caring.. its love.. its QAF

and yep you are allowed..i said it also a lot..
Yvonne
Yvonne
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Micuko Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:36 pm

I love this scene. Where they get back together. <3

Why?
* "Mr. Kinney" ; "Taylor" Ohh, why do I find that so hot? xD
* Because I love Brian's look at 1:02. xD So adorable. <3
* Because Justin is so hot here, making bedroom eyes at his boss. <3 "It will be a pleasure to work under you... sir." My God, can that make me blush! Brian's look after Justin said that... like he was trying very hard not to smile. <3
* Because there's so much emotion here. They are both talking about the work and their relationship, it's interesting. When Brian tells Justin not to play violin music in his presence again... to me it sounded like "don't ever lie to me like that". And then Brian's smile... God, so beautiful. ^^ And the song is very nice at the end. I love this scene, I can watch it over and over again. ^_^
Micuko
Micuko

Capricorn Posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:18 pm

Yes, that's a very great moment of the show. I love that they were back together. The only problem I have with this scene is the way they filmed it. I remember I was watching it on youtube and I was waiting for that kiss but I could see through the glass that they have already kissed and undress each other. I was like WTF, why everyone will cut that part? I was angry at the person who posted the video until I had the patience to watch it until end Laughing
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:42 pm

oh i so love that scene.. and indeed the way justin talks.. wow so hot.. yep a great hot amazing and definily watched a zillion times scene for me... kiss
Yvonne
Yvonne
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum