QueerAsFolk Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qaf Characters

5 posters

Go down

Qaf Characters Empty Qaf Characters

Post by Ally Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Arrow what are your 3 most favorite characters of the show? (and why)
Arrow and what are your 3 least favorite characters? (and why)
Let's hear it, guys cheers
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Virgo Posts : 1179

Back to top Go down

Qaf Characters Empty Re: Qaf Characters

Post by abtammy Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Only 3? That's a tough one. Suspect

Qaf Characters Top Brian&Justin (I'm counting them as one, because they both together make a one whole) - hot, sexy, smart, funny, caring, self-sufficient, deep, honest... do I really need to count everything I like about them?
Qaf Characters Top Debbie - the wonderwoman, I love her so much and if I ever have kids, I'm gonna be that kind of mom! She's so full of unconditional love, understanding and doesn't take shit from noone.
Qaf Characters Top Emmet - he's such a sweetheart, so warm and full of life. What I love the most about him, is how he embraces himself and dosen't give a f*** what anyone else think about him.

Qaf Characters Flop Michael - whiney, childish, selfish, mean punk.
Qaf Characters Flop Chris Hobbes - do I need an explanation?
Qaf Characters Flop Ethan for taking Justin away from Brian and cheating on him & Cody, because he's so full of hate (although I understand where it's coming from, I don't approve his actions)
abtammy
abtammy

Aquarius Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:00 pm

the favorites ones:

Arrow Brian - because it's such a powerful character, I identify so much with him, I understand and often agree with his behavior
Arrow Emmet - always fun, open and not afraid to be who he is!
Arrow Debbie - full of life, happy, present in everybody's life, helping everyone.

not so favorite:

Arrow Ethan - for cheating, lying and being fake
Arrow Michael - for whining, jealousy and always asking for attention Mad
Arrow Brian's mother - for not accepting him for who he is

PS: we can also discuss here every character from the show.
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abtammy Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Ally wrote: Arrow Brian's mother - for not accepting him for who he is

+being a psychopatic religious extremist. I really don't get it (not just with her, but with every such parent) - How can you put ANYTHING before your own flesh and blood, yet alone for something that some book tells you?

Oh, and the old guy Emmet dated (I forgot his name) was fun. I liked him.
Mel - She's a strong, strong woman. Loved that fact about her.
Lindsey - I'm on a verge with her. The part of her, which was clearly because of her background was a bit turn-off.
Ted - Poor old Ted. He's a nice guy, but... I don't know... just a bit... (what's the nice word for boring?) reliable Razz
Ben - I have no opinion of him. I always had him in my mind as this neutral character. I loved the scene where he punches that WBC-like dude. I thought Brian's gonna do that smile
abtammy
abtammy

Aquarius Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:50 pm

abtammy wrote:
Ally wrote: Arrow Brian's mother - for not accepting him for who he is

+being a psychopatic religious extremist. I really don't get it (not just with her, but with every such parent) - How can you put ANYTHING before your own flesh and blood, yet alone for something that some book tells you?

Oh, and the old guy Emmet dated (I forgot his name) was fun. I liked him.
Mel - She's a strong, strong woman. Loved that fact about her.
Lindsey - I'm on a verge with her. The part of her, which was clearly because of her background was a bit turn-off.
Ted - Poor old Ted. He's a nice guy, but... I don't know... just a bit... (what's the nice word for boring?) reliable Razz
Ben - I have no opinion of him. I always had him in my mind as this neutral character. I loved the scene where he punches that WBC-like dude. I thought Brian's gonna do that Qaf Characters 670616

Oh, yes, how could I missed that? I hate those psychopatic religious extremist. And I met people like that. And yes, unfortunately, they put theirs believes before family and friends.... Qaf Characters 676829

For me next was Justin - I don't like him so much because he's always trying to change Brian and always leaving... It's a lot to talk about Justin. He has some good but also some bad parts...

then Mel - I agree with you. She's strong, honest and she knows what she wants from life.
Ted - nice, smart, low self-esteem... Even if they put him in extremes situations, he's still not that memorable Qaf Characters 103475
Ben - I like him a lot. He's smart, protective, loves his carer and he's trying to make the most of it, but what I like about him is how he handle being strong and positive in spite of everything. The only thing I hate about him is Michael. Why did he feel in love with Michael? Laughing
Lindsey - ahhh, I hate her for leaving at the end of the show with Gus and I also hate her for convincing Justin to leave and for convincing Brian to let go. No
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:29 am

Top 3 favorite

Brian He is loyal to a fault to his friends,sexy,smart,hot, says what he means and means what he says, did i say HOT,hard exterior but really had a soft side, damaged and like Ally i often understand and agree with his behavior.
Emmett Just an all around good guy that loves to have fun and is so sweet, Loud and Proud
Deb I loved how she was a mother to the gang even though i thought she was a little harder on Brian then the others and her outrageous sense of style was awesome smile

Not so favorite

Craig: ASSHOLE
Ethan: For telling Justin he was his one and only and what happens the first time he goes to another city he sleeps with the first boy he talks too.
Dr.Dave Overbearing,possessive
Jennifer
Jennifer

Libra Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBabylon Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:56 am

Love:
Brian: He's a selfish prick, who doesn't give a shit.. a synical, sarcastic, hot man who can't love due to his parents (ggrrrr), but he TRIES to change for Justin, to make him happy, to show him in his own way that he loves him.He'd do anything for his friends, even if he has to suffer from it! That, and he's hot!
Justin: Because he's got balls! Never giving up (at least not for long), He's the most mature person of the whole group even at only 17! Plus he's cute.
Ted: He fucks up big time, but tries SO hard to get back on track. He's got a good heart!

Hate:
Ethan!: for obvious reasons, I just hate the guy!
Mikey: obnoxious, whiny,....
Chris Hobbes/Craig/Joan/and that guy from the pink posse: Because they're just hateful assholes!
MissBabylon
MissBabylon

Aries Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:41 pm

MissBabylon wrote:Love:
Brian: He's a selfish prick, who doesn't give a shit.. a synical, sarcastic, hot man who can't love due to his parents (ggrrrr), but he TRIES to change for Justin, to make him happy, to show him in his own way that he loves him.He'd do anything for his friends, even if he has to suffer from it! That, and he's hot!
Justin: Because he's got balls! Never giving up (at least not for long), He's the most mature person of the whole group even at only 17! Plus he's cute.
Ted: He fucks up big time, but tries SO hard to get back on track. He's got a good heart!

Hate:
Ethan!: for obvious reasons, I just hate the guy!
Mikey: obnoxious, whiny,....
Chris Hobbes/Craig/Joan/and that guy from the pink posse: Because they're just hateful assholes!

That is true Justin did have a set of balls on him for being only 17 and coming from what seemed to be a sheltered life, i really think Brian had a little to do with that though he was ballsy enough to go down to Liberty Ave. in the first place

I also loved Vic Very funny and sweet too i wish they would have waited to kill him off in the explosion (if they really had to have him die) his character was just getting good air time.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Libra Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Micuko Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Ally wrote:
For me next was Justin - I don't like him so much because he's always trying to change Brian and always leaving... It's a lot to talk about Justin. He has some good but also some bad parts...

He was trying to change Brian only in the beginning, but after breaking up with Ethan he accepted Brian for who he is. And at the end when Brian tried to change drastically for Justin, Justin realised that he loved Brian as he is and he didn't want Brian to change for him.
Heh, yep, he left for Ethan, I admit, but he was only 18 for God's sake! He needed to go through this so he could appreciate what Brian gave him and so Brian could realize how much Justin really meant to him. And anyway at that age people look for romance, love and little chocolates in the form of hearts so I wasn't surprised that Ethan's bullshit had such an affect on Justin. He longed to his hear an "I care about you" or "I'll miss you" from Brian and he would have stayed. The break-up was necessary, Brian treated him better afterwards.

My favourite characters:
Brian - He's gorgeous, loyal, powerful, intelligent. He's amazing. He doesn't lie, he says what he thinks. I love that in a person, I myself am very frank, maybe that's why.
Justin. - He's very brave. He helped Brian out on several occasions, twice from assholes that wanted to sue Brian(that bastard from the office and then Brian's nephew). I like that very much, maybe because I don't have that. I was very proud when Justin decided to dance and became the King of Babylon. I would have died before even thinking about doing something like that! xD He stood up to his father when Craig attacked Brian and decided to never go home again, if he had to choose. With Stockwell too. Justin wasn't afraid to somehow show his opinion, it was through posters this time. I just love his courage, and did I mention he's totally adorable? xD
Emmet! - God, I love him. One of the best characters on the show! Ahhh, he's amazing, so open and cheerful and honest. <3 Me wants to cuuuuuddle him. Razz Kya, sweet, sweet Emmet. <3

Characters who I don't like that much(or at all =D)...
Hmm, Brian's father.
Brian's mother.
Justin's father.

I think that's all. ^^
Micuko
Micuko

Capricorn Posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Yes, I have to admit, after breaking up with Ethan, I began to like Justin more.
And yes, I agree the break-up was necessary for Justin to grow up. I just hate that it was, that he left and hurt Brian Neutral
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum