QueerAsFolk Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biography

Go down

Biography Empty Biography

Post by Ally Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Peter Paige

Biography Paige

Name : Peter Paige
Birth Name : Peter Michael Paige
Date of Birth : 20 June 1969
Place of Birth : West Hartford, Connecticut, USA
Nationality : American
Profession : Actor
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Virgo Posts : 1179

Back to top Go down

Biography Empty Re: Biography

Post by Ally Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:23 pm

Mini Biography

Peter Paige is an accomplished actor, director, and playwright who has worked on countless theatrical productions in New York and at regional theaters around the country, not to mention numerous television and film projects. Paige lived in seven different states before graduating from high school. Started acting at age six and continued to pursue acting, writing, and directing throughout his middle and high school career.
Paige attended Boston University's prestigious School of Theatre Arts on full scholarship, spending twelve to fifteen hours a day in the university's classical theatre conservatory. After graduating summa cum laude from BU, Paige moved to New York. He toured the country performing Moliere's "Tartuffe" (in two languages!), and began leaving New York to perform at theatres around the country.
Paige eventually relocated to Portland, Oregon where he worked for two years on the city's Equity stages, was discovered by a manager, and brought to Los Angeles. Paige's first audition in LA landed him a hilarious guest spot on "Suddenly Susan," as Neil Pomeratz, the nervous undertaker. He has also appeared on "Caroline in the City," "MTV'S Undressed," "Time of Your Life," "Movie Stars," and "Will and Grace," among others. Hobbies/interests/likes include politics, sushi, watching tennis, and contemporary art.

IMDb Mini Biography By: Lois Reese
source: imdb.com

Last edited by Ally on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Personal Quotes

"I like to think I'm a masculine guy, but I think that it's when I made my peace with the part of me that can be feminine - that was girly, that is sensitive, that cries at romantic comedies and Hallmark commercials - that I came into my power as a man." Interview in The Advocate Magazine.
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down