QueerAsFolk Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you believe in Gale+Randy as a couple in real life?

+3
MissBabylon
abtammy
Ally
7 posters

Go down

Do you believe in Gale+Randy as a couple in real life?

Do you believe in Gale+Randy as a couple in real life? Vote_lcap75%Do you believe in Gale+Randy as a couple in real life? Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]
Do you believe in Gale+Randy as a couple in real life? Vote_lcap25%Do you believe in Gale+Randy as a couple in real life? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Do you believe in Gale+Randy as a couple in real life? Empty Do you believe in Gale+Randy as a couple in real life?

Post by Ally Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:02 am

You can explain your vote if you want to, but it's not a mandatory thing smile
Let's vote, everybody Very Happy
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Virgo Posts : 1179

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in Gale+Randy as a couple in real life? Empty Re: Do you believe in Gale+Randy as a couple in real life?

Post by abtammy Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:50 am

Why would they be? Is there a rumor? Isn't Gale straight? Don't they live on opposite coasts?
abtammy
abtammy

Aquarius Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in Gale+Randy as a couple in real life? Empty Re: Do you believe in Gale+Randy as a couple in real life?

Post by Ally Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:40 pm

yes, there are rumors since the show has begun Very Happy Many fans think they were in a relationship and still are.
So, come on, people, vote! cheers
Ally
Ally
Admin
Admin

Virgo Posts : 1179

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBabylon Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Lol, I voted yes.. I know they're not but in my mind.. THEY ARE!!! Very Happy
Rumor has it that Randy is dating some guy named Brian though..
Have a couple of pics of them together.. but I'm just hoping they're only good friends! Not that I don't want Randy to be happy! Just love to see him with Gale lol! Razz
MissBabylon
MissBabylon

Aries Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:40 pm

I have heard the rumors and with that much chemistry and heat who knows i know if it was me kissing/simulating sex with Gale i would have had to go back to my trailer and relieve myself or freaking die after each scene but i still have to say No i don't think they are a real life couple, freezing just had to use it since i am right now
Jennifer
Jennifer

Libra Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:54 pm

I am voting yes.
Edward
Edward

Virgo Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:20 am

i dont think they are .. but i wish they were..grin i know that every show with so much chemistry on the leading characters got fans who start dreaming... and wish it would be all real.
we see the speculations by adam/tommy and by sn..jensen and jared (both married...) but since they lived together speculations all over... even the creators of the show made an episode about those fans who believe in theire love.. with a line by jensen saying... but dont they know we are brothers!! cool
Yvonne
Yvonne
Admin
Admin

Leo Posts : 822

http://www.cherishdelight.typepad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by natkinnat Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:26 pm

I have no doubt that there is a true connection between Randy and Gale in many levels and that's what made us believe in the Brian/Justin story on screen, made it magical and irresistible. The feeling of something genuine behind the emotions, they both surely put their hearts in it and both were committed to this work.

But in real life realm there are so many things that influence the life time choices, and nothing is quite as certain as on the screenplay scenario. I don't think that they actually ever be publicly known as a real life couple. And as far as for things that we can only guess about, well, Gale is still not married now, is he? And he is very secretive about his personal life.

By the way I've read really good RPS fanfic about Gale and Randy recently. I would gladly recommend them as worthy to be read.
Here's the link http://www.rhiannonhero.net/rhi/QaFMain.htm
natkinnat
natkinnat

Libra Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down